Thursday, June 14, 2012

(Yet) Another Go

So, here we are again, me, trying to figure out what to write here and what anyone other than myself would be interested in reading about, and you, my intrepid reader, trying to decide why the Hell you would keep reading. Hrm. Well, there is something new on the Web that I think is pretty interesting. It's called DudeWrite and you can check it out over at http://dudewrite.blogspot.com/

It's a place for guys to share their blogging about guy stuff and yes, compete with each other! Because guys like to compete. But yes, I think it's definitely worth following along to see what happens. I may even be over there sometimes, if I think I have a post that's worthy.

Anyway, I've also been (back) in touch with a good friend who, it turns out, is also a fledgling blogger, and we may end up collaborating on something. Sounds great to me and I'm looking forward to seeing what pans out.

That's all for now, don't want to burn myself out right at the start! Not making any promises, but I'm not going to limit myself to one post per day this time. If I find something or thing of something worth mentioning here, I plan to. It could be anything. ANYTHING. See, left you with that little hook, take the bait, you know you want to.

4 comments:

  1. It is one of the biggest challenges of blogging to be creative on a schedule or timetable.

    My unrefined process is to save lots of drafts and add to them as the mood strikes. I even have a draft that is just very random ideas. Sometimes they turn into full posts, sometimes they get deleted, and occasionally you'll see a "Half-Vast Ideas" post from me.

    WG
    http://itsmynd.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like WilyGuy I have many drafts of different ideas and I flip through them until I find one that really sparks my interest. It is easy to know which one is right, because the writing flows. Good luck and hope the collaboration works well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like WilyGuy, I have a bunch of drafts as well, and have even written a piece about all of those drafts.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the words of encouragement!

    ReplyDelete