Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy MLK Jr Day!

Looks like I missed the weekend, oops. Frankly, I'm embarassed by what I ate over the weekend, but hey, I went to the gym, so I guess I don't feel too bad about it. I probably should though >.<

Today, 12oz milk, and a very delicious Blueberry Cake donut from Dunkin. Hey, no trans-fats! Don't judge. Also 16oz energy drink. I'm drinking water at work (no coffee today!) cause I'm leaving at Noon to go meet the Charter Internet installation guy. Cross fingers that goes smoothly and turns out to be as fast as I think it will. A guy here at work just told me an ATT installer told *him* computers don't really use more than 6mbps. I'm calling bullshit on that, because I know plenty of people who get super fast speeds from a variety of ISPs.

We shall see. No plans to eat much lunch, will likely go protein shake after the gym after the Charter guy is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment